Inspection & Testing
Robson Electrics provide a comprehensive Inspection, Testing and Certification Reporting service.
This service complies with all British Standard Regulations, IEE Wiring Regulations and Legal Requirements of the Building Regulations, more commonly know as ‘Part P’.
All testing carried out by Robson Electrics is certificated with NICEIC documentation. All our reports are completed by our highly trained and qualified Inspecting Engineers on site with a Portable PC installed with ‘Clik’ software. This enables us to issue our certificates to our clients via e-mail as well as a printed hard copy.
- The software provides us an intelligent database system which automatically ‘flags-up’ and inform us when a re-test date is approaching.
- Inspection, Testing and Certification Reports: –
- Domestic Electrical Installation Certificates
- Minor Electrical Works Certificates
- Domestic Periodic Inspection Reports
- Electrical Periodic Inspection Reports
- Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection Reports
- Emergency Lighting Completion and Commissioning Certificates
- Fire Alarm Installation Certificates
- Fire Alarm Design Certificates
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Certificates
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Inspection and Servicing Reports
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Modification Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing – PAT
- Part P Building Regulations – Domestic Installations